Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MY 1st post




I am sitting here at Marie's house using her computer to blog for the first time. I am actually cheating because Marie types faster than me so - since I am freaking out about my wedding in 4 days (SSShhhhHHhh! don't tell Tony) l.o.l :D I am having her type my thing - post whatever this is called. Don't get me wrong I want to be a blogger like Marie but I am just being a "freaked out bride" 4 day till - I wanna laugh. I am scared I will laugh during the ceremony! I always laugh when I am nervous.




I am stressing too cuz I'm getting used to being a first time mom :).




I feel so pretty for the first time in a year. I went and had my hair cut, waxed my eyebrows too!!


So I'm gonna be silly and show off my prettiness. Oh, I got make up too!! and nail polish for my nails




LOOK :-)

4 comments:

Steve+Marie Douglas said...

Hey, Ya-ee!
welcome to blogging!
have fun. this is a good place to make new friends. Share your daily life. & If you need to talk alot or a little or just share pic's of Moriah you can just brag on your pretty little "changaneeneeze"
LOVE YA MUCHO BETH!
love,
Mar

Sheena said...

Welcome to a whole new world! I followed other people's blogs (like Marie's) for close to a year before I got up the courage to set up my own. I have found it so inspiring and encouraging to take a peek into other people's lives and see the same God at work in their lives too. The world has certainly shrunk since the introduction of the internet and blogging. (I am from Australia - the land down under!)
Anyway, all the best for your wedding in four days time. Hope you post some pictures for us to ooh and ahh over! My wedding was 18years ago and while I love the guy more and more, I don't wish to go through the whole wedding thing again!
All the best, enjoy:)
Sheena

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!
Welcome to blogland!!! It is so much fun and can be such a good release!!! Congratulations on your marriage and your new baby!!! Motherhood is so exciting and STRESSFUL.... so is marriage :)

Good Luck,
Jessica

Jenna said...

We wish you the best on your very special day! I have been following Marie's blog for many months now. I wish you a peaceful, joyful wedding day full of lots of love.