Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Moriah's ears pierced

Marie went with us today. we had to get stuff for the wedding. we went into a store to get balloons and right next door was a jewelry store. we had been wanting to pierce Moriah's ears, well I did. Tony didn't. Him & mom were not very happy but I wanted to & so did Marie - so WE DID IT!

I made Marie hold her cuz I wanted to cry. I thought she wa gonna cry a long time but she only cried for a little bit and then again for the next ear.


Oh my poor baby! But I am excited too, cuz I really did want to pierce her ears. mom stayed out side looking through the door and Tony was just watching see him in the background - looking all serious.
Oh my little baby's eye brows!!! Do you see them?!! Aww and she had "real" tears!
See how her daddy is not very happy? Marie kept saying, sacrifice for beauty! and we would laugh cuz Tony was all serious ;-> He is okay now :) & our princess has earrings now!!

No comments: